About Our Organic Products
All of our bioavailable organic products are certified as such. These organic certification standards are some of the
most stringent in the world, exceeding those set by both UK and EU governments; they cover every aspect of a food's journey, how it is grown, harvested, processed, packaged, transported and sold. Once they arrive in the UK, the certificate of inspection is validated by the Port Health Authority who thoroughly inspect the goods with the accompanying documents to ensure that the supplements are 100% organic.
- Our organic chlorella and spirulina producers are one of the largest in the world with 17 years of experience in growing and harvesting one of the best quality microalgae product range. With a cultivation area of more than 1.2 million square meters and a factory area of 40,000 square meters, the company is ISO9001:2000 certified according to GMP, USA and EU organic standards - for further details on the organic inspection and certification programmes.
- Organic chlorella and spirulina powder and tablets are cultivated and harvested in the pristine waters of Haikou on the Hainan Island off the southern-most coast of China in the South China Sea. Hainan Island is a tropical island designated a "Special Economic Zone" to utilize its superior clean air and water and promote sustainable agriculture, environmental protection, pollution control and tourism. Hainan Island has some of the best surface water quality in all of China resulting from hundreds of natural springs fed by China's largest and most well-preserved intact tropical rainforest. In addition, all industries on Hainan Island are required to be pollution-free, with no damage to the environment, so we assure you that you're getting a pollution-free product.
- Organic chlorella and spirulina powder and tablets are certified organic by CERES and Naturland in the EU and by USDA is the USA. They are also kosher and halal certified.
- The Chlorella Europe company is certified by the OF&G organisation as organic product handlers under EC Regulation 834/2007 and authorised by DEFRA as organic product importers under Article 19 of EC Regulation 1235/2008.
- Barley grass and wheatgrass powders, produced in New Zealand, and packed in the UK, are of the highest premium quality. They are organically certified by
BioGro and AsureQuality in New Zealand and Soil Association
in the UK. This process involves several stages, all intended to ensure that consumers are guaranteed to receive a premium organic product.
- GMO-free and with no pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, binding agents, artificial colourings, flavourings, fillers or any synthetic
-All our organic products are gluten-free and are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
-Tablets are vacuum-packed in state-of-the-art food-graded 90 micron aluminium foil bags with a press ziplock to reseal after opening.
-The benefits are:Removes oxygen so preventing oxidation and film forming on the tabletKeeps out water and dust reliably
- Protects against moisture and drying out
- Contents stay complete and unharmed
- The outer foil liner gives an optimum light barrier, the inner liner is food-grade plastic (PET/AL/PE)
- Individual 90g packs means that every time you open a pack, contents are fresh
- The all-natural brown kraft paper stand-up pouches for our chlorella
powder are manufactured from 70gsm paper and 12 micron metalised PET / 70 micron PE lining (food grade specification) with a tear-band and resealable ziplock across the top. The thin metal lining serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odours, flavours, moisture and bacteria. Note that the individual layers of the pouches can be recycled. They are also packed with a SuperDryPak
TM safe indicating silica gel 1g desiccant that keeps the contents fresh and free from moisture and oxidisation.
- Packages are clearly labelled with taking instructions, detailed nutritional analysis, batch number, "best before" dates and contact details.
Nutritional analyses and composition